Generation Facilities :
- Possess Production Facilities.
- Outsource Individual Artisans
Normal Time Needed to Complete an Order :
- This relies upon the item and the amount required.
- Crude materials are condition inviting.
Occasional Factors in Production :
- The stormy Monsoon season – May to July – influences our Palm Leaf items. (In the rainstorm season, when the climate is extremely wet, the items can end up moist and must be dried out later)
To Place an Order :
- Request ought to be set in letterhead cushion specifying Product Code, Item Name, Size, Quantity, Expected Date of conveyance and Method conveyance.
Sample Inquiry :
- For an underlying contact or to build up another business connection or another request – a Buyer/Customer can send us email for accepting example question. With an appropriate examine of the demand we convey the example The purchaser may pick the item that is initially created by JD Crafts or may ask for any alteration.
Sample Order Requirement :
- For the first– test arrange: Cost of the sample(s) including cargo would be borne by the purchaser.
Lead Time for Samples :
- 2 (Two) weeks for first example after affirmation of the buyer(s).
- 1 (One) week for adjusted example after affirmation of the buyer(s).
- FOB price will be quoted in US$. (Also in Euro depending on the situation)
- The FOB price of the sample will be finalized after final negotiation
- FOB price depend on the order quantity.
Minimum Purchase Requirement :
- Least sum for an underlying request is US$ 2000 for air/dispatch shipment and US$ 4,000 for Sea shipment for a specific goal.
Purchase Order/Final Order :
- Buyer will place a confirm order through Purchase Order (PO) directly.
- Item office will experience the PO duplicate appropriately and may ask for advance elucidation (if any perplexity emerges).
Order Processing :
- Proforma Invoice (PI) will be issued against the PO.
- The PI will contain buyer’s address, date of delivery (production lead time), mode of shipment, product details with FOB price and JD Crafts bank details etc.
- Minimum 50% of the total order value of Proforma Invoice) is required before starting mass production.
- 100% advance payment through TT at bank account before shipment (as per Export Rules of Bangladesh Govt.) The payment could be made in two installments:
- Advance payment (minimum 50% of the total order value of Proforma Invoice) requires before starting the mass production.
- The balance payment could be made before dispatch of the shipment.
- L/C (Letter of Credit) can be done but we prefer by TT)
Mode of Shipment :
- Air-Hazarat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka.
- Courier (DHL/FedEx/TNT/others). Or as per buyer desire
Design Protection :
- Any design from the buyer will not be supplied to other buyers and any 3rd party
- Lead Time for Production would be 45-60 days after the confirmation of the final order (depend on the volume of the order quantity).
- Production will follow up the production activities at different stages of production after 3rd week of the order placed.
Quality Control :
- 3-tire Quality /Control process after completion of the production.
- Primary quality checking will be is done by the artisans’/producers’ group leaders/supervisors.
- 2nd quality checking will be is done at production centers at production area by the quality checking team at the production center.
- The final checking will be is done in House.
Final Packing (unit packing & master packing) :
- The Q/C passed products is forwarded to Packing team for final packing. Unit Packing and Master Carton packing will be done by the Packing team as per instruction from Buyer
Shipping and Documentation :
- Final documents (including Invoice) to export the crafts and ask for the clearance/approval of buyer(s) to deliver the consignment along-with the payment (if any dues remain).
- As per instruction of the buyers, they will liaison with the concern bank, courier companies, freight forwarders and shipping agents.
- Handling of all Pre and Post shipment documents will be the responsibility of the Shipping team.